Monday, June 1, 2009

Week 38 plus! Only 10 days left....

We made to week 38, what an accomplishment if I do say so myself:) I can't say that I am truly "ready" for childbirth, because who really is??? It's all the unknown and unexpected that is hard to prepare for, but I think Phil and I are pretty much ready. I think I dropped a few days ago, what do you think? 

Tater tot is still kicking and squirming around, hiccupping and pushing that cute butt out! Now we just wait. Phil is just about finished with the bassinet and we are working on organizing the closet in the baby's room by adding some shelving for all that baby stuff! I only have 5 days of work left, of which I am dreading, but thinking positively that maybe one of those days will put me into labor:) 

We'll keep you updated....

No comments: